Imagine dragons sleeping the same way giraffes do
Yessss! I wanna draw sleeping dragons tooo
Maybe they sleep like camels…
or…. uh… snakes?
Or maybe they sleep on trees
There is nothing about this post I don’t love
maybe they sleep like bats
FUCK I LOVE ALL OF THIS
All I could think of was a bunch of grown me hanging in trees
so…u tellin me its a *prank* when a man invades a womans space and assaults her publically..and its a “prank” when a white man harasses a black man to further demonize black men…but if i push a white guys ass infront of a car its suddenly not a prank?? lol ok
609. Muggleborns mastering non-verbal spells and becoming great street magicians.
610. Muggleborn Supernatural fans answering questions about monsters in class with “Get a gun.” Or “Sammie, get the salt.”
616. The Hufflepuff dormitories have a secret room full of Marvel, every comic and movie. They all work to keep it up to date, but only Hufflepuffs know it exists. Hufflepuffs would randomly quote Marvel all the time and the rest of the school always get really confused. One instance was when a Hufflepuff was pushed down the stairs and in unison every Hufflepuff started to scream “You will be avenged! I will get the Avengers!” and scared the crap out of the person who pushed them.
624. A pureblood says “I don’t know about you” and all the muggleborn kids start singing 22 by Taylor Swift and all the purebloods are confused because no one at Hogwarts is 22.
625. Every year on the last day before school breaks up for the summer holidays, muggleborns enchant the suits of armour to sing ‘Schools out for Summer’ and organise flashmobs to the song in the Great Hall.
635. A pureblood pranks a muggleborn by casting a Levitation Charm on them. Instead of freaking out, the muggleborn bursts into “Defying Gravity”. Many muggleborns join in, much to the pureblood’s confusion.
637. A muggleborn casting their first corporeal Patronus Charm and grinning wildly when the purebloods start to scream in horror at the sight of Godzilla.
640. A pair of muggleborn twins pull a “parent trap” to see what the different common rooms are like. They ended up switching houses because they liked the other person’s house is so much better.
643. When a pureblood makes an obvious statement, a muggleborn pipes up and says, “No shit, Sherlock.” All the muggleborns laugh and delve into their favorite parts of Sherlock, confusing the purebloods deeply.
647. Gryffindor and Ravenclaw students finding out that they get 4G reception next to the windows in the towers when one muggleborn brings his iPad to take notes with. Muggle friends of students think the snapchat stories they see are the result of hard work and lots of props.